Look For Hypnotherapy Programs For Anxiety Overview in Hackensack, NJ
Anxiety can be debilitating, causing you to experience persistent worry and fear that can interfere with your daily life. If you are struggling with anxiety, you may feel like you have tried everything to manage it. However, one promising solution that you may not have considered is hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy where you are put in a relaxed state of mind so that you can be better open to the suggestions of a hypnotherapist. It is a safe and non-invasive alternative to traditional treatments that can help you address the root of your anxiety and overcome it once and for all. Read on to learn more about hypnotherapy programs for anxiety in Hackensack, NJ, offered by Advanced Hypnosis Center.
Welcome to the Advanced Hypnosis Center, where we are dedicated to helping you overcome your challenges effectively and efficiently. We believe in a holistic approach that considers the whole person, including their mental, emotional, and physical well-being. Our team consists of a hypnotherapist, a nutritionist, a sleep specialist, and an addiction recovery coach, all of whom work together to provide you with the best care possible. We provide personalized programs that are tailored to your specific needs and goals, so you can achieve lasting positive changes.
Our team of experts provides a wide range of hypnotherapy services to help you manage anxiety in Hackensack, NJ. Here are some of our most popular services:
Hypnotherapy for Anxiety in Hackensack, NJ
Our hypnotherapy program for anxiety is designed to help you overcome anxious thoughts and feelings, so you can feel more confident and in control of your life. We use a combination of hypnosis, guided imagery, and cognitive behavioral therapy techniques to help you reprogram your subconscious mind and develop new coping strategies.
Stress Management in Hackensack, NJ
Stress can contribute to anxiety, and our stress management program is designed to help you identify the sources of stress in your life and develop tools to manage them more effectively. Our program focuses on relaxation techniques such as deep breathing, visualization, and mindfulness meditation.
Sleep Improvement in Hackensack, NJ
Lack of sleep can exacerbate anxiety symptoms, and our sleep improvement program is designed to help you get the rest you need to feel your best. We use hypnosis to help you relax and fall asleep more easily, and we provide tips for creating a sleep-friendly environment and developing a bedtime routine.
Weight Loss in Hackensack, NJ
Weight management can be a source of stress, which can contribute to anxiety. Our weight loss program is designed to help you achieve your ideal weight in a healthy and sustainable way. We provide nutrition coaching, hypnosis, and behavioral counseling to help you develop healthy habits and overcome cravings.
There are many benefits to undergoing hypnotherapy programs for anxiety in Hackensack, NJ:
- Non-invasive: Hypnotherapy is a safe and non-invasive alternative to traditional treatments.
- Customizable: Our programs are tailored to your specific needs and goals, so you can achieve personalized results.
- Effective: Hypnotherapy can help you address the root cause of your anxiety and achieve lasting positive changes.
- Drug-free: Hypnotherapy does not involve medications, which can have unwanted side effects.
Take Control of Your Life Today
If you are struggling with anxiety, know that help is available. Contact the Advanced Hypnosis Center today to learn more about our hypnotherapy programs for anxiety in Hackensack, NJ. Our team of experts is here to support you on your journey towards optimal health and well-being. Call us at 551-252-4904 or visit our website at www.hypnosisbergennj.com to make an appointment today. Don’t let anxiety control your life any longer – take the first step towards a more joyful and fulfilling life today!
Advanced Hypnosis Center NJ
Our mission here at the Advanced Hypnosis Center is to help you resolve your particular challenge more quickly and easily than you ever thought possible. We work with individuals and groups to help motivate you to take optimal charge of your health and life. We do so by offering a wide range of programs to meet your goals.We take a holistic approach, because we believe that body and mind is a unity that cannot be broken up into parts. With the expert advice of our NYC hypnotherapist, nutritionist, addiction recovery coach and sleep specialist, we are able to help you create the permanent positive changes you desire on all levels and in all areas of your life very effectively and naturally.
We will guide and motivate you to adopt healthier habits along the way, which we feel is essential to make your body and mind function at their highest level.
We will provide you with the knowledge and skills to make healthier choices as you go through life. This will include the very latest from our ongoing research in the areas of nutrition, exercise and sleep hygiene. This material will be a permanent resource for you that will lead to a much more healthy and satisfying life.
Through the guidance of your NYC hypnotist at the Advanced Hypnosis Center, you are going to have your personal challenge easily resolved, and find yourself making better nutritional choices, getting more health-promoting exercise and experiencing deeper, more restorative sleep….you will be propelled along a new, healthier, more fulfilling path in life.
We can conduct our hypnosis sessions in English or Spanish at the following locations:
- Our Bergen County, NJ Hypnosis Center
- Our Rockland County, NY Hypnosis Center in New City
- Our Upper East Side Hypnosis Center in Manhattan on Fifth Avenue
as well as in the privacy of home, office or via Skype.
1. What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness where amazing changes can be made in the way a person thinks. Hypnosis is a completely natural path from conscious mind to subconscious mind. It can be defined as the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking. Hypnosis is the process of going into the state of mind called a trance. Being in a trance is a very natural state of the mind which people experience regularly during their day to day life. When you are engrossed in reading a book and forget about everything else around you and any things that are presently going on in your life, you are in a trance. This can also happen at a live performance or at a movie. Even at work when you find yourself losing track of all that is going on around you and begin daydreaming, you are in a trance.
2. How does it work? Hypnosis relaxes the conscious mind and opens the subconscious mind to the point that suggestions can be accepted. Once the suggestion is accepted and agreed on by the client hypnotized, the suggestion then becomes rock solid, in that client’s belief system. Your New York City hypnotherapist has the skill to guide you into this state of mind and once you are in this state of mind your subconscious has the ability to incorporate new beliefs and ways to look at things. Then your conscious mind will be influenced to act upon these new thoughts within your subconscious mind.
3. Who can be hypnotized? Everyone can be hypnotized.
4. Can a person in hypnosis be controlled? No, a hypnotherapist is here to help you with your issues and needs your cooperation with the process. If your hypnotherapist were to give you suggestions that you didn’t agree with or were morally against your beliefs, you would either refuse them or you would stand right up and walk out of that session. When you are hypnotized you will actually hear and see everything very clearly.
5. Can a person be stuck in hypnosis? It’s impossible to be stuck in hypnosis. When you are in a state of hypnosis, anything alarming or of importance would pop you right out of this state.
4. How do long do the results of a session last? When you go into a hypnotherapy session and get the results you want, those results you want, those results are with you for life.
1. What will my first session of hypnotherapy entail? Your first hypnosis session will involve going over your intake form and discussing the exact nature of your challenge and what you hope to accomplish from your hypnotherapy. Then, using hypnosis, you will be guided into a relaxing trance during which new beliefs and ideas will be offered to your subconscious mind to absorb and utilize the ones it chooses to lead you to the life you want.
2. How many sessions will I need? It depends on the challenge you are seeking help for. Although our Smoking Cessation Program encompasses only one session. Our other programs typically include a first session that typically lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. We recommend having a 1 hour reinforcement session about 10 days later. Any future desired sessions are 45 minutes long.
3. What forms of payment are accepted? We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards
4. What should I know about Skype sessions? Skype hypnosis sessions function in the same way as office visits, except for that they can be done remotely.
5. How do I schedule a hypnotherapy session? The fastest and easiest way to make appointments is simply to visit our Contact Us page and fill out the form or call our NYC hypnotherapy office at 212.585.4430. You will then be emailed our confidential questionnaires to answer.
Jeffrey Rose is a highly sought out practitioner for the medical and dental applications of hypnosis in New York. As a Clinical Hypnotist, Nutritionist, Sleep Specialist and Addiction Recovery Coach, he has risen to a level of expertise that has attracted the attention of hospitals, private practice doctors, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers.Clinical hypnotherapists Jeffrey received his Bachelor’s Degree from New York University. He is certified by the International Medical Dental Hypnosis Association, National Guild of Hypnotists, and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. He has over 20 years of experience in conducting individual hypnosis sessions, delivering group sessions, and teaching workshops as well as corporate wellness programs in the New York area and throughout the country. He is the founder and Director of the Advanced Hypnosis Center on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City and the author of numerous published health promoting articles.
As a Clinical Hypnotist, Jeffrey Rose is one of the premier practitioners of hypnosis and holistic health. In 1999, he established the Advanced Hypnosis Center, now one of New York’s most prominent hypnotherapy practices. Mr. Rose maintains a busy practice seeing clients and supervising the therapies administered by the hypnotists he has selected and trained to be part of the Advanced Hypnosis team. An integral part of his practice is his holistic approach, based on years of ongoing research in the fields of hypnosis, exercise, nutrition and sleep hygiene. In addition to resolving his client’s presenting problem, with his vast knowledge on health and wellness he is able to guide his clients to an enhanced, healthier, more fulfilling life.
Hypnotist and Nutritionist Jeffrey Rose has a wide range of experience in the field of holistic health and wellness. He is a sought after expert in this field and regularly interacts with other top complimentary practitioners. See his photo gallery to learn more about these great practitioners.
Mr. Rose is a popular lecturer to the public. He has taught the course, “An Holistic Approach to a Hypnosis Practice” at the International Association of Counselors and Therapists annual conference and has taught courses on hypnosis and sleep at the New York Open Center. Mr. Rose has appeared and been featured in stories on hypnosis on WPIX New York’s “Dr. Steve Show,” CBS’ “The Early Show”, CNN American Morning news segment “Kick the Butt,” the “Tyra Banks Show”, CBS News New York’s “The Hypnosis Fix” and “Sleep Week,” WNYC National Public Radio’s The Take Away story “Can Hypnosis Help a Resolution’s Resolve,” Arise TV’s Entertainment 360, Al Jazeera English “Quitting Smoking, Harder for Women?”, Veria Living’s Got Zen? Episode “Using Zen to Battle Your Fears,“ Yahoo Screen’s Mansome Hypnotism Episode “You are getting very sleepy, “Fox & Friends” and PIX11 News’ “Allow Hypnotist to Help You Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution” and “How Hypnosis Can Help Students Develop Better Sleep Patterns”
As the host of “Holistic Healing” he covered the 2015 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. James Gordon, Dr. Kenneth Bock and Hyla Cass, MD, the 2016 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. David Perlmutter and Dr. Mark Hyman, and the 2017 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. David Katz. He also regularly appears as a frequent guest talking about hypnosis in Manhattan Neighborhood Network’s, “Kate’s Holistic Healing” Show. Jeffrey was interviewed by Dr. Ronald Hoffman’s for his”Intelligent Medicine” podcast Hypnosis as a Tool for Overcoming Bad Habits, Seth Rudetsky on his Sirius Radio program “Seth Speaks” about hypnosis for stage fright and Dr. Harry Fisch on his “Man Up” radio show about sleep and hypnosis. Mr. Rose was featured in BEST LIFE Magazine “I Got Hypnotized to Have Better Sex,” AVANT GARDE Magazine and New City Neighbors. He has been featured in or has been quoted in Martha Stewart Living’s article on fear of flying, “Mind Over Matter”, Well and Good NYC’s “Seeking Holistic Methods to Quit Smoking.” Men’s Vogue, Exhale/Inhale Magazine, “NYC & Hampton’s Guide to Fitness, Beauty and Wellness,” Palm Beach Society and New York’s Promenade Magazine.
Mr. Rose is the founder and leader of Start School Later, Rockland County, advocating for high school start times opening later in the morning so that teenagers can the get sufficient sleep they need to be healthy, fully enjoy life, excel in school and achieve their full potential. Mr. Rose was the former leader of of the Weston A. Price Foundation Rockland County Chapter, dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the human diet through education, research and activism. He advises the New York Coalition for Healthy School Food and supports the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood. He is a member of the Rockland County School Health and Wellness Coalition. The New York Public Interest Research Group (NYPIRG) presented Jeffrey Rose with an award for his years of dedicated service in the public interest.
On the personal side, his active lifestyle is an embodiment of the healthy principles he espouses. Jeffrey endeavors to maintain a healthy natural lifestyle consistent with his beliefs. He meditates in the morning, exercises daily, rarely sits, spends plenty of time outside in nature and sleeps 7.5 hours nightly. Jeffrey is also a devoted environmentalist. He enjoys ocean swimming, cycling, scuba diving, playing tennis and hiking. He adheres to the “Jeffrey Rose Diet,” by eating whatever he desires, which is a purely paleolithic; organic fruits and vegetables, seeds and nuts, wild fish, pastured poultry wild game and organic grass-fed meats. He has not consumed any processed sugar for 37 years and never will again. He supplements his highly nutritious diet with Mountain Valley Spring water and Cerebrafil Omega-3s to keep his brain sharp. Jeffrey devotes a considerable amount of time to relaxation, preparing his favorite foods, and listening to Ted Talks, health promoting podcasts and traveling the world with his wife and two young daughters. He divides his time between Manhattan and Rockland County.