Search For Hypnosis For Sports NJ in Carlstadt, NJ
Are you an athlete looking to take your game to the next level? Do you struggle with mental blocks or doubts that keep you from performing at your best? Advanced Hypnosis Center in Carlstadt, NJ can help you overcome these obstacles and reach your full potential with our hypnosis for sports program.
Our hypnosis for sports program is designed to help athletes improve their mental game and achieve peak performance. We use hypnosis to access the subconscious mind and remove any negative thoughts or self-doubt that may be hindering your performance. With our help, you can build unshakable confidence, increased concentration, and a resilient mindset that will enable you to perform your best every time.
1. Mental Toughness Training in Carlstadt, NJ
We offer mental toughness training for athletes in Carlstadt, NJ, to help you push past your comfort zone and achieve your full potential. Our hypnosis techniques help you overcome fear, anxiety, and other negative thoughts that may be holding you back. With our help, you can develop a mindset that is focused on success and is better equipped to handle adversity. Improve your confidence and sports performance with our mental toughness training program.
2. Visualization Techniques in Carlstadt, NJ
Visualization is a powerful technique that can help you mentally prepare for competition and improve your performance. At Advanced Hypnosis Center, we use hypnosis to help you visualize your ideal performance, and develop a winning mind-set. Our hypnotherapist will guide you through this process, helping you to create a clear mental image of your goal to achieve success.
3. Goal-Setting Strategies in Carlstadt, NJ
Achieving your goals can be a difficult task, especially if you keep setting and missing them. Our hypnosis for sports programs equips athletes in NJ with goal-setting strategies that focus on their overall performance. We go beyond just setting SMART goals and create a daily plan based on your desired targets that helps to keep you motivated, track your progress and identify areas that require improvement.
Our hypnosis for sports program in Carlstadt, NJ offers several benefits, including:
1. Achieve Mental Toughness
Tough times do not last, but tough people do. Our hypnosis for sports program can prepare you to remain focused, clear-minded, and on-task, in any situation. With mental toughness training, we build a mindset that equips athletes with tools they need to overcome their limitations, fears and anxieties, help them replace negative thoughts with positive ones and reframe challenges as opportunities, fostering a winning attitude.
2. Improve Athletic Performance
Through hypnotherapy, we improve your visualization skills, focus and relaxation to help you achieve peak athletic performance. We help you shut out distractions, quiet your mind, and prepare for optimal performance. Our hypnosis techniques create muscle memory, reducing performance anxieties, and boosting your overall sports performance.
3. Customized Approach
We understand that each athlete is different, and that no single approach works for everyone. That’s why our hypnosis for sports program in Carlstadt, NJ is customized according to the individual’s specific needs, performance targets, and goals. With our tailored approach in place, we develop personalized plans to address athletes’ unique challenges to get the desired outcomes.
Start Achieving Your Goals Today
If you’re ready to take your sports performance to the next level, Advanced Hypnosis Center can help. We offer hypnosis for sports in Carlstadt, NJ that is tailored to suit your specific goals and unique athletic needs. Contact us today at 551-252-4904 or visit our website at www.hypnosisbergennj.com to learn more about how we can help you achieve optimal performance through hypnotherapy.
Advanced Hypnosis Center NJ
Our mission here at the Advanced Hypnosis Center is to help you resolve your particular challenge more quickly and easily than you ever thought possible. We work with individuals and groups to help motivate you to take optimal charge of your health and life. We do so by offering a wide range of programs to meet your goals.We take a holistic approach, because we believe that body and mind is a unity that cannot be broken up into parts. With the expert advice of our NYC hypnotherapist, nutritionist, addiction recovery coach and sleep specialist, we are able to help you create the permanent positive changes you desire on all levels and in all areas of your life very effectively and naturally.
We will guide and motivate you to adopt healthier habits along the way, which we feel is essential to make your body and mind function at their highest level.
We will provide you with the knowledge and skills to make healthier choices as you go through life. This will include the very latest from our ongoing research in the areas of nutrition, exercise and sleep hygiene. This material will be a permanent resource for you that will lead to a much more healthy and satisfying life.
Through the guidance of your NYC hypnotist at the Advanced Hypnosis Center, you are going to have your personal challenge easily resolved, and find yourself making better nutritional choices, getting more health-promoting exercise and experiencing deeper, more restorative sleep….you will be propelled along a new, healthier, more fulfilling path in life.
We can conduct our hypnosis sessions in English or Spanish at the following locations:
- Our Bergen County, NJ Hypnosis Center
- Our Rockland County, NY Hypnosis Center in New City
- Our Upper East Side Hypnosis Center in Manhattan on Fifth Avenue
as well as in the privacy of home, office or via Skype.
1. What is hypnosis? Hypnosis is a heightened state of awareness where amazing changes can be made in the way a person thinks. Hypnosis is a completely natural path from conscious mind to subconscious mind. It can be defined as the bypass of the critical factor of the conscious mind and the establishment of acceptable selective thinking. Hypnosis is the process of going into the state of mind called a trance. Being in a trance is a very natural state of the mind which people experience regularly during their day to day life. When you are engrossed in reading a book and forget about everything else around you and any things that are presently going on in your life, you are in a trance. This can also happen at a live performance or at a movie. Even at work when you find yourself losing track of all that is going on around you and begin daydreaming, you are in a trance.
2. How does it work? Hypnosis relaxes the conscious mind and opens the subconscious mind to the point that suggestions can be accepted. Once the suggestion is accepted and agreed on by the client hypnotized, the suggestion then becomes rock solid, in that client’s belief system. Your New York City hypnotherapist has the skill to guide you into this state of mind and once you are in this state of mind your subconscious has the ability to incorporate new beliefs and ways to look at things. Then your conscious mind will be influenced to act upon these new thoughts within your subconscious mind.
3. Who can be hypnotized? Everyone can be hypnotized.
4. Can a person in hypnosis be controlled? No, a hypnotherapist is here to help you with your issues and needs your cooperation with the process. If your hypnotherapist were to give you suggestions that you didn’t agree with or were morally against your beliefs, you would either refuse them or you would stand right up and walk out of that session. When you are hypnotized you will actually hear and see everything very clearly.
5. Can a person be stuck in hypnosis? It’s impossible to be stuck in hypnosis. When you are in a state of hypnosis, anything alarming or of importance would pop you right out of this state.
4. How do long do the results of a session last? When you go into a hypnotherapy session and get the results you want, those results you want, those results are with you for life.
1. What will my first session of hypnotherapy entail? Your first hypnosis session will involve going over your intake form and discussing the exact nature of your challenge and what you hope to accomplish from your hypnotherapy. Then, using hypnosis, you will be guided into a relaxing trance during which new beliefs and ideas will be offered to your subconscious mind to absorb and utilize the ones it chooses to lead you to the life you want.
2. How many sessions will I need? It depends on the challenge you are seeking help for. Although our Smoking Cessation Program encompasses only one session. Our other programs typically include a first session that typically lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes. We recommend having a 1 hour reinforcement session about 10 days later. Any future desired sessions are 45 minutes long.
3. What forms of payment are accepted? We accept checks, cash and all major credit cards
4. What should I know about Skype sessions? Skype hypnosis sessions function in the same way as office visits, except for that they can be done remotely.
5. How do I schedule a hypnotherapy session? The fastest and easiest way to make appointments is simply to visit our Contact Us page and fill out the form or call our NYC hypnotherapy office at 212.585.4430. You will then be emailed our confidential questionnaires to answer.
Jeffrey Rose is a highly sought out practitioner for the medical and dental applications of hypnosis in New York. As a Clinical Hypnotist, Nutritionist, Sleep Specialist and Addiction Recovery Coach, he has risen to a level of expertise that has attracted the attention of hospitals, private practice doctors, and drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers.Clinical hypnotherapists Jeffrey received his Bachelor’s Degree from New York University. He is certified by the International Medical Dental Hypnosis Association, National Guild of Hypnotists, and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists. He has over 20 years of experience in conducting individual hypnosis sessions, delivering group sessions, and teaching workshops as well as corporate wellness programs in the New York area and throughout the country. He is the founder and Director of the Advanced Hypnosis Center on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York City and the author of numerous published health promoting articles.
As a Clinical Hypnotist, Jeffrey Rose is one of the premier practitioners of hypnosis and holistic health. In 1999, he established the Advanced Hypnosis Center, now one of New York’s most prominent hypnotherapy practices. Mr. Rose maintains a busy practice seeing clients and supervising the therapies administered by the hypnotists he has selected and trained to be part of the Advanced Hypnosis team. An integral part of his practice is his holistic approach, based on years of ongoing research in the fields of hypnosis, exercise, nutrition and sleep hygiene. In addition to resolving his client’s presenting problem, with his vast knowledge on health and wellness he is able to guide his clients to an enhanced, healthier, more fulfilling life.
Hypnotist and Nutritionist Jeffrey Rose has a wide range of experience in the field of holistic health and wellness. He is a sought after expert in this field and regularly interacts with other top complimentary practitioners. See his photo gallery to learn more about these great practitioners.
Mr. Rose is a popular lecturer to the public. He has taught the course, “An Holistic Approach to a Hypnosis Practice” at the International Association of Counselors and Therapists annual conference and has taught courses on hypnosis and sleep at the New York Open Center. Mr. Rose has appeared and been featured in stories on hypnosis on WPIX New York’s “Dr. Steve Show,” CBS’ “The Early Show”, CNN American Morning news segment “Kick the Butt,” the “Tyra Banks Show”, CBS News New York’s “The Hypnosis Fix” and “Sleep Week,” WNYC National Public Radio’s The Take Away story “Can Hypnosis Help a Resolution’s Resolve,” Arise TV’s Entertainment 360, Al Jazeera English “Quitting Smoking, Harder for Women?”, Veria Living’s Got Zen? Episode “Using Zen to Battle Your Fears,“ Yahoo Screen’s Mansome Hypnotism Episode “You are getting very sleepy, “Fox & Friends” and PIX11 News’ “Allow Hypnotist to Help You Achieve Your New Year’s Resolution” and “How Hypnosis Can Help Students Develop Better Sleep Patterns”
As the host of “Holistic Healing” he covered the 2015 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. James Gordon, Dr. Kenneth Bock and Hyla Cass, MD, the 2016 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. David Perlmutter and Dr. Mark Hyman, and the 2017 Integrative Healthcare Symposium where he interviewed Dr. David Katz. He also regularly appears as a frequent guest talking about hypnosis in Manhattan Neighborhood Network’s, “Kate’s Holistic Healing” Show. Jeffrey was interviewed by Dr. Ronald Hoffman’s for his”Intelligent Medicine” podcast Hypnosis as a Tool for Overcoming Bad Habits, Seth Rudetsky on his Sirius Radio program “Seth Speaks” about hypnosis for stage fright and Dr. Harry Fisch on his “Man Up” radio show about sleep and hypnosis. Mr. Rose was featured in BEST LIFE Magazine “I Got Hypnotized to Have Better Sex,” AVANT GARDE Magazine and New City Neighbors. He has been featured in or has been quoted in Martha Stewart Living’s article on fear of flying, “Mind Over Matter”, Well and Good NYC’s “Seeking Holistic Methods to Quit Smoking.” Men’s Vogue, Exhale/Inhale Magazine, “NYC & Hampton’s Guide to Fitness, Beauty and Wellness,” Palm Beach Society and New York’s Promenade Magazine.
Mr. Rose is the founder and leader of Start School Later, Rockland County, advocating for high school start times opening later in the morning so that teenagers can the get sufficient sleep they need to be healthy, fully enjoy life, excel in school and achieve their full potential. Mr. Rose was the former leader of of the Weston A. Price Foundation Rockland County Chapter, dedicated to restoring nutrient-dense foods to the human diet through education, research and activism. He advises the New York Coalition for Healthy School Food and supports the Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood. He is a member of the Rockland County School Health and Wellness Coalition. The New York Public Interest Research Group (NYPIRG) presented Jeffrey Rose with an award for his years of dedicated service in the public interest.
On the personal side, his active lifestyle is an embodiment of the healthy principles he espouses. Jeffrey endeavors to maintain a healthy natural lifestyle consistent with his beliefs. He meditates in the morning, exercises daily, rarely sits, spends plenty of time outside in nature and sleeps 7.5 hours nightly. Jeffrey is also a devoted environmentalist. He enjoys ocean swimming, cycling, scuba diving, playing tennis and hiking. He adheres to the “Jeffrey Rose Diet,” by eating whatever he desires, which is a purely paleolithic; organic fruits and vegetables, seeds and nuts, wild fish, pastured poultry wild game and organic grass-fed meats. He has not consumed any processed sugar for 37 years and never will again. He supplements his highly nutritious diet with Mountain Valley Spring water and Cerebrafil Omega-3s to keep his brain sharp. Jeffrey devotes a considerable amount of time to relaxation, preparing his favorite foods, and listening to Ted Talks, health promoting podcasts and traveling the world with his wife and two young daughters. He divides his time between Manhattan and Rockland County.